Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How is a raven like a writing desk?

One of the things I've always loved having is a small desk on which to write and draw silly things in my life.

I used to have a fold out top desk that was my grandmother's. She passed away when I was only seven so I had it all the way up to high school when I stopped even attempting to do homework and it became a spot that just collected the random junk that seemed to endlessly flow into my bedroom.

In any case, I haven't had a nice writing desk since then (now that I actually enjoy writing again, of course) and I saw this one today from Rothlisberg Kollektion, and now I'm really wishing I had something like this desk.

The answer, by the way, is: Both are complemented by blackened quills.

-XO

No comments:

Post a Comment