Friday, June 11, 2010

Cuteness from 京都市 (Kyoto!)







Yesterday I spent two hours in Japantown with Vanessa, and we giddied-out over all the awesome Japanese fashion/style/design magazines. I could only allow myself to buy one (they're all $12 - $30, mostly staying on the lower side of that range), but I was totally inspiration hungry for more, so I looked up some sites online and found this great place in Kyoto, Japan (they have a few stores according to their website tit-rollo.com (yes, I know, the name is "Tit"...).

Their clothes are not all flattering for my tastes, but I love sweaters and tie-wrap vests and all the colors are fantastic! (Blue, white, gray and brown together make me swoon!). And so I picked out my favorites from the site, which unfortunately, I can't seem to purchase anything from online.

It's one of the rare times that being in the US actually makes it harder to get something! But I'll be sure to keep an inspired eye out here!

-XO



PS! - Check out the awesome canvas and burgandy-pink bag from Chronik! It makes my heart all bubbly!

No comments:

Post a Comment