Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rustic is in My Blood

I have been on the prowl (yes, like a mountain lion) for the ulitmate canvas bag. I'd like to also make note before we go any further that I have always been a canvas bag sort of girl. I love vintage leather and canvas because, let's face it, I'm just not the girlie-girl type; never have been, never will be. In any case! I've stumbled upon quite a few amazing bags from different makers and Stanley & Sons caught my eye today.




As much as I adore handmade merch, I'll never quite understand why these sort of things are quite so expensive... okay I take that back, because I know exactly why they cost what they do. Smaller supply and high demand of course means more money for the maker. If I could just get my hands on a good sewing machine I'd do it myself! Hmm... perhaps that will be my next venture.

-XO

No comments:

Post a Comment